Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Julia Roberts’ Half-Sister Nancy Motes Found DeadJulia Roberts’ Half-Sister Nancy Motes Found Dead

It is with deep sadness that the family of Nancy Motes … confirms that she was found dead in Los Angeles yesterday of an apparent drug overdose. There is no official report from the Coroner’s office yet. The family is both shocked and devastated.

Nancy openly spoke about her issues with Julia. She did an interview where she detailed the alleged bullying at the hands of her famous sister of her weight. Nancy at one point weighed almost 300 pounds before getting gastric bypass surgery, which brought her down to 155.
“When I was in high school and she was an adult, she would just let me know that I was definitely overweight,” Nancy told the New York Daily News. “She would make it quite clear to me and in a not-so-nice a manner. I think that growing up as Pretty Woman’s little sister has definitely made me try to see the person inside and not the person outside,” she said. “A lot of my life I felt judged for my weight.”
There are currently reports that Nancy, who was a production assistant on the hit showGlee, died from a drug overdose, according to

No comments:

Post a Comment